Yealink Forums

Full Version: T29G unregisters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

we have two T29G phones on our local network, registered to a 3CX Phone System IPBX. The IPBX server is hosted on an external server with STUN auto-provisionning.
When the phones are registered, they work well, but after a random time they unregister automaticaly and disappear from our SIP network.

The phones web consoles shows that the accounts are still registered, but we can't call nor receive calls anymore, and the only way to re-register is to reboot the phones !

The phones are configured with different extensions accounts and different ports ranges for SIP and RTP. All ports are translated by the local NAT between public IP and phones private IPs.

Power saving options are disabled on both phones, so I don't understand why they unregister and can not re-register automaticaly. Are there any options that can explain this behavior ?

Thanks to help
Marc
Hi Marc,

Did you solved this issue? We have the same problem with some of our customers who are using the 3CX platform.

Thanks,

Sander
(10-06-2016 03:51 PM)fwmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

we have two T29G phones on our local network, registered to a 3CX Phone System IPBX. The IPBX server is hosted on an external server with STUN auto-provisionning.
When the phones are registered, they work well, but after a random time they unregister automaticaly and disappear from our SIP network.

The phones web consoles shows that the accounts are still registered, but we can't call nor receive calls anymore, and the only way to re-register is to reboot the phones !

The phones are configured with different extensions accounts and different ports ranges for SIP and RTP. All ports are translated by the local NAT between public IP and phones private IPs.

Power saving options are disabled on both phones, so I don't understand why they unregister and can not re-register automaticaly. Are there any options that can explain this behavior ?

Thanks to help
Marc

Hi Marc

This is Kevin from Yealink support team,nice to know you.

For this issue, how many phones do you have? Is any one phone can regiser successfully?

To solve the issue faster, i need you kindly provider the pacp,syslog,syslog files to me,then i can do more troulbeshooting.For how to get them,please refer to the FAQ:http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313
Because the phone will un-register, it is a ramdom issue, please export the syslog to the server side.

BR
Kevin
(10-25-2016 05:55 PM)sfoekema Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marc,

Did you solved this issue? We have the same problem with some of our customers who are using the 3CX platform.

Thanks,

Sander

Hi Sander

This is Kevin from Yealink support team, nice to know you.

For the issue, please tell more information about it. Please refer to the reply i send to Marc.

I also need your pacp,syslog,config.bin files, then i can do more troubleshooting.

BR
Kevin
Reference URL's