Yealink Forums

Full Version: Can't de-register default base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm having lots of difficulties trying to deregister the default base of all of my new W52H.

They all come with a pre-registered base (base 1) and I can't deregister it. I'm not able to register to the working base, the W52H can't even list it when trying to register.

How do i force the deregistration of a base not having this base?

Thanks
never used this device - but is there a factory reset that would do it?
(11-27-2014 02:58 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]never used this device - but is there a factory reset that would do it?

Unfortunatelly the factory reset doesn't reset the preregistered base.
Hi Nigutz,

1. Access to phone menu->Settings->Registration->De-reg. Handset->enter the PIN number, default is 0000. Choose the handset which you want to de-registration.
2. If you register one handset to more than one base, you can access to phone menu->Settings->Registration->Select base, choose the base you want to register.
For more information, please refer to the user guide of W52P.
Yealink_W52P_User_Guide_V73

thanks
(11-27-2014 08:37 PM)Yealink_Wilson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nigutz,

1. Access to phone menu->Settings->Registration->De-reg. Handset->enter the PIN number, default is 0000. Choose the handset which you want to de-registration.
2. If you register one handset to more than one base, you can access to phone menu->Settings->Registration->Select base, choose the base you want to register.
For more information, please refer to the user guide of W52P.
Yealink_W52P_User_Guide_V73

thanks

Hello,

maybe I wan't clear, but It's not possible to deregister a base if this handset is not "connected" to the base.

To be more clear my problem is: the handset has in its config a pre registered base. I don't have in my hands this base (it's in an other office in an other continent). I can't deregister the handset without the base, all I got when trying to deregister is "Not in range".
The base I'm trying to register (in my office) is working properly with 2 other handsets.
It's impossible to register this handset with this base if I don't deregister the handset to the previous base.

So I need a way to "force" deregistration to the handset.

Thanks for your help
So, any suggestion?
Hi Nigutz,

Sorry for my delay and misunderstanding.
For your situation, you can deregister the handset via web GUI of the base, this is "force" way. Access to web gui->Status->Handset&VoIP. Delete the handset which you want. Just like below screenshot.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1200]

thanks
Yealink_Wilson,

I don't think you're taking the time to read the post. He does not have the original base!!
I have an identical situation. I have the handset (W52H) and I do NOT have the original base.
Is there any way to forcefully de-register a handset when the original base is NOT by any means available?
Again, I will repeat for the sake of it, the original base is not present, the phone will not register to a new one. Howe can it be
de-registered so that it will accept a new base station??
phonegeek2015 Wrote:I have the handset (W52H) and I do NOT have the original base.
Hi,

As far as I know is it not possible to register a W52H handset to a none W52P base.
But the handset(s) should register to another and not original W52P Base.

Please reset the base to factory default and try again.
(05-12-2016 02:45 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
phonegeek2015 Wrote:I have the handset (W52H) and I do NOT have the original base.
Hi,

As far as I know is it not possible to register a W52H handset to a none W52P base.
But the handset(s) should register to another and not original W52P Base.

Please reset the base to factory default and try again.

Hi,

I have the same problem, do you have a solution for De-Reg a handset without the base?

Thank you for your help !

Grégoire
Reference URL's