Yealink Forums

Full Version: Issue with Broadsoft beta software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I´m testing the broadsoft beta2 firmware on obne of my t46g with 1 ext 40, and it keeps resetting it self, we have replaced the ext and also the phone with no luck. please let me know.
Thanks.
Hi,

The "keeps resetting" means a rebooting? It's strange that phone will reset itself.
can you disable LLDP feature in network-> Advanced interface and delete the Server URL under Setting-> Autoprovision interface and check again?

And it's possible that phone receive a notify message from Broadsoft to make it reboot.

Regards,
James
Hello, we have followed all your recomendations, but the phone keeps rebooting when the exp40 is plugged in, if the exp40 is not connected we have no issues. we had the same problem with V72. please let us know. Thanks
Hi, you power the T46G through POE or a power adapter? If you connect the EXP40 how often the phone reboot? Can you please try plugging another power supply to the EXP40 and check again?

Regards,
James
Hi Targetgroup,
what's your EXP40's version? Do you try to upgrade to the latest one? Just an advice.
how do i upgrade the exp40 version, is running what it comes with, we tested 2 of them with same problem.
Thanks again.
You can follow this post to upgrade EXP40.

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1414

And can you try connecting additional power supply to EXP40.
Reference URL's