Yealink Forums

Full Version: V73b Firmware issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have been testing V73 beta fw on t42g and t46g phones and I have found following issues:

1. There is no option to setup code for "send anonymous call" and "anonymous call rejection" using web gui. If configured via cfg file, it still won't work properly.

2. If I tried to use "retrieve" softkey it won't send any code even it is added in "Park Retrieve Code" (Call Park Mode - FAC)

Cheers
David
Hi,
For the issue 1: you can refer to below picture. the Local Anonymous is "send anonymous call" and the Local Anonymous Rejection is "anonymous call rejection"

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1186]

For the issue 2: Would please let me know when you press "retrieve" softkey what display on the phoneand please help to comfirm the call park is success
I´m testing the broadsoft beta2 firmware on obne of my t46g with 1 ext 40, and it keeps resetting it self, we have replaced the ext and also the phone with no luck. please let me know.
Thanks.
Please create a new thread as this has nothing to do with the original post.
Hi Jim, thank you for your reply.

1. Do I understand correctly that you won't support "Send Anonymous Code" in V73 release?

2. When I press "retrieve" softkey, it does nothing and it won't show anything on display. It is supposed to dial out *88, but it won't. Call Park and Group Call Park softkeys work fine.

Regards
David
Hi,

do you have any update regarding "retrieve" softkey please? I just found out that "Directed Call Pickup" doesn't work either.

Regards
David
(11-26-2014 03:36 AM)Targetgroup Wrote: [ -> ]I´m testing the broadsoft beta2 firmware on obne of my t46g with 1 ext 40, and it keeps resetting it self, we have replaced the ext and also the phone with no luck. please let me know.
Thanks.

I am having the same issues and quickly getting annoyed at this one.

Are you using BLF, ACD and pick up as well.
(12-18-2014 06:04 AM)dunhill Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2014 03:36 AM)Targetgroup Wrote: [ -> ]I´m testing the broadsoft beta2 firmware on obne of my t46g with 1 ext 40, and it keeps resetting it self, we have replaced the ext and also the phone with no luck. please let me know.
Thanks.

I am having the same issues and quickly getting annoyed at this one.

Are you using BLF, ACD and pick up as well.

Hi,
For this issue, would you please try to reset the phone to factory settings to check if it can solve this issue? If this issue still exist, would you please send me the Syslog and config.bin files? About how to get the files, you can refer to below FAQ;

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319.
Reference URL's