Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52P - Forward Off Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

the Yealink W52P with FW 25.73.0.25 sends the the Forward-off-code (*73) plus the target, in my case *73123, when turning off Call forward. All other Yealink phones I know are sending only *73. Is this a firmware bug?

Update: The related provisioning settings are:

Code:
account.1.always_fwd.on_code = *72
account.1.always_fwd.off_code = *73
I can confirm this.

The W52P sends *73+target# while e.g. the T38G only sends *73 (the latter is the correct behavior, I guess ..).

Regards,
Andreas
Hello ,

I can reproduce it in my side.
And I will consult with our engineers about this quetion. Smile

Thx
Hello ,

Could you please tell me what is the infuence on you if the W52P sends *73+target when turning off Call forward ? As I have got the reply from our engineers, actually the W52P is designed that way.

Thx
(12-04-2014 01:51 PM)Yealink_Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,

Could you please tell me what is the infuence on you if the W52P sends *73+target when turning off Call forward ? As I have got the reply from our engineers, actually the W52P is designed that way.

Thx

I have to reprogram our PBX and make an exception, as all other Yealink phones send only *73.

It's your choice, how you design your phones, but why don't you design all Yealink phones to behave similar in this point, very strange?
OK , I got you .
I will feedback this problem to our product department. And they will evaluate whether to add to our next major version.

Thx
(12-08-2014 08:54 AM)Yealink_Coco Wrote: [ -> ]OK , I got you .
I will feedback this problem to our product department. And they will evaluate whether to add to our next major version.

Thx
what about the correction of this bug ?
it's the same with firmware 25.73.0.27

thanks for reply
Reference URL's