Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I posted this in wishlist too, but I figured I would enter in this thread as well.

If you use a custom wallpaper that has light background it is impossible to see the white text due to the transparent DSS Keys/Line Keys. This is a huge issue. Either shade them more or simply add the feature to use Black text or default White text. This would solve the issue.
Thanks for the feedback.
Our product department do consider this issue in V73 but finally they decide to keep the current mechnism since there is no a better design now.

Maybe they will change this in a later version.

Regards,
James
An option to use Black Text would suffice. Right Now we have to create a background solely DARK colors.
I brought this issue up when the T48 initially launched.
This is a big issue for us as well. When we deploy phones to a new customer we typically put there company Logo as the background.

With the white DSS keys it really throws a loop in this since you cant read them with light colors and a lot of logs have light colors.

We partly avoid T48 units for this reason. I know it is a simple background and changing it to something else would fix the issue but when you are deploying T46/T48 together. A customer has a really nice logo background on T46 then cant have the same thing on a T48 they are not happy so we avoid the T48 in mixed deployments.

Like @elementpbx stated, if there was just a option to change from White text to Black test that would resolve a lot of our issues. Or a third option to turn off transparency we would really like that.

Thanks
Thanks for suggestion. I will foward this to our product department.

Regards,
James
Just got two more complaints in a week of installs about the T48 contrast where the users cannot see the text writing. This is an issue that should be addressed. If I have so many people complain I'm sure you have hundreds more as well. I think this is a simple solution.
Please implement BLACK text option - customer may buy Polycom instead of Yealink
Hi All,

We have a plan to solve the issue in V80 of T48.

Regards,
James
Is there going to be a beta of V80?
Any chance there is a estimated time frame for V80 beta availability of it?
The V80 beta is not available now. The time frame is Q2 or Q3 this year.
Probably in June or July.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's