Yealink Forums

Full Version: When Exporting, not all settings are in export
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed this evening as i was attempting to create a boiler plate config for a customer that i need to configure 30 + phones for, that alot of the config settings are missing in an export. All of the account settings are there, but Time&Date, Settings-Preferences, and others are all default regardless of how i have them set in the phone's config. There are more missing, but just wanted to give everyone an idea. Any idea on how to get ALL of the settings to export to simplify my provisioning?

Not that I think it matters, but i am pairing these to an Elastix 2.4.0 Release 8 PBX. Thank you very much in advance on this. I hope there is an answer, as i was unable to find one in the support pages, or searching through this forum.
Hi meshtek,

May I know what is the firmware version and model of your phones?
Did you export the local configuration via web interface? Just like below screenshot.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1167]

There are some difference between the configuration and CFG configuration. If your firmware are not V73 beta version and for more information, you can download the guide and firmware from this announcement.

V73 Beta2 Version Firmware And Release Notes of Version 73 Release

thanks
The firmware version is 6.72.0.80. I do not have the option to export a cfg based on that firmware, which is the latest on the website. I have attached a screenshot of my Settings>Configuration page for you.
Hi meshtek,

unfortunately, you firmware version is not v73 beta, so it doesn't have local cfg configuration. Please upgrade the firmware from this announcement.

V73 Beta2 Version Firmware And Release Notes of Version 73 Release

thanks
Reference URL's