Yealink Forums

Full Version: Base problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not able to reset the base from the handset.
From the handset when i go to select base there is no matched base.
When i attempt to register with any base, it fails.
The only system settings i have are handset reset.
in the information of the base status, there is no ip address showing and shows the firmware as 0.0.0.0 and NO MAC address.
It appears the base is dead even though i have led lights working
Help please
Hi muslheads,

This is a yealink technical support , nice to contact you.
Could you please comfirm some simple matters?
1,When the idle status, do the network LED and power LED illuminates solid green ?
2, When the long press Paging Key,do the Registration LED illuminates slow flashes green?

If question 1 and 2 are all ok, please try to use recovery mode to updating base.I attach the guide, please refer to it.
(11-17-2014 02:10 PM)Yealink_Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi muslheads,

This is a yealink technical support , nice to contact you.
Could you please comfirm some simple matters?
1,When the idle status, do the network LED and power LED illuminates solid green ?
2, When the long press Paging Key,do the Registration LED illuminates slow flashes green?

If question 1 and 2 are all ok, please try to use recovery mode to updating base.I attach the guide, please refer to it.

Hi Lucas
Thank you for your response.
I have already retried the recovery mode to update base and it fails. The base does not have nor will it accept an ip address.
I spent more than 10 hours trying to fix this over the weekend without any luck. As such, i will be shipping the unit back today. It is clear the base unit has been bricked as it will not accept any form of communication either from the TFTP server or handset.
Reference URL's