Yealink Forums

Full Version: T41p voice delay when calling in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
T41p Phones having a issue when calling out , we receive about a 3 second delay before the person calling in is heard . They can hear the yealink T41p user/caller perfectly fine.

we have a total of 10 t41p phones installed. Only 5 out of the 10 have the delay issue. The other 5 work fine.

I'm thinking firmware . any one out there have any ideas or experienced this issue.
Hi johncwkamms,

This is a yealink technical support, nice to contact you.
Do you mean that when you place a call to someone ,you hear the ringback tone 3 second delay after the other end hear the incoming ring?
If not,please tell us detail,thank you.
(11-11-2014 05:35 PM)Yealink_Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi johncwkamms,

This is a yealink technical support, nice to contact you.
Do you mean that when you place a call to someone ,you hear the ringback tone 3 second delay after the other end hear the incoming ring?
If not,please tell us detail,thank you.

No, Hard to explain sorry,
Let's take this scenario ....
1-client is at her desk , picks up yealink phone and dials out (to my cell phone).
2-phone rings my cell phone or any phone outside the phone system it self. (Off premise)
3- I answer my cell phone and say hello. The person on the yealink side doesn't hear hello they miss the first 3 seconds of the call. But I can hear them the yealink phone side perfectly fine..
Hi johncwkamms,

Thank you for your info.
Could you please check simple matter firstly?
1, what 's the firmware of issue phone and what 's the firmware of well phone?
2, what 's the different configuration between issue phone and well phone?

If all the same, in order to locate the issue, please provide the issue data to us.
1,trace
2,syslog(level 6)
3,config.bin
If you dont know how to get issue data ,please refer to URL address
ftp://Lucas:28X3Dg6Q@ftp.yealink.com/manual/
or http address
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319.

In addtion, It will be appreciated that data as above of well-worked phone can be provided as well. Then we can make a comparison.

Hi johncwkamms,

Sorry, I explain incomplete, please upgrade to the latest firmware and reset to factory firstly in issue phone.
If issue can't be solved, then take an action according the previous reply.
Reference URL's