Yealink Forums

Full Version: Periodic change the wallpaper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
unfortunately the T46G / T48G doesn't have an integrated webbrowser to display any webpage as 'wallpaper'.

So our intention is to change the wallpaper image periodically.
* I want to see my last holiday photos and use the display as a digital pictureframe. Each minute a new photo.
* I want to see the weather forecast as a screenshot of the actual weather-webpage.
* I want to see the image from our surveillance camera (each 5 seconds a new picture)
* and many more ideas.

I don't want to change the wallpaper with autoprovisioning - this is too slow and I think the telephone will restart after autoprovisioning.

I wrote an app to change the wallpaper by doing a "remote control" of the steps one can manually do with integrated webpage of the phone but some "security" messages pop up. I can confirm them but I can't suppress them completely.
Working on my computer while my app is runnig is nearly impossible.

Any hints to change the wallpaper in an elegant way ?

Thanks

Sven
Hi,
Usually, we have three methods to change the wallpaper image via phone user interface , web user interface or Auto Provisioning. You can also upload custom wallpaper images via web user interface or Auto Provisioning.
But, I'm sorry to tell you that the T46G / T48G doesn't support automatically change the wallpaper image periodically.
For more information, you can refer to below guide page 19-20 :

http://www.yealink.com/Upload/manual/m/T..._V72_2.pdf
Reference URL's