Yealink Forums

Full Version: Swtich between calls in one single tap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
my users are complaining about the "amount of time" they need to switch between phone calls (on Hold).

Either they have to use the arrows and click ok to pickup the line

Or

They have to tap one time on the blinking bullet and then tap another one time to pickup the line again.

Is there any way to change this behavior and pickup the line at the first tap ?

Thank you.

We are using T28P with latest firmware
Hello Julien,

May I describe the sceniaro what you mentioned , and please tell me if my understanding is right ?
1.You have more than one call on your phone. And you pickup one call and hold the other calls
2.When you want to pickup the other calls , you need to tap arrows and resume the call ?
Is my understanding right ? If yes, could you please try to press the "Swap" softkey to pickup the call.
If my understanding is wrong, then could you please provide a video for me :ftp://Coco%20Ke:9YKQ69mv@ftp.yealink.com/video/

Thx
Hello,
I cannot provide a video right now but I can explain it again ;-)

Imagine you have 6 calls (5 are on hold, and you are speaking with the last one)

If you want to get back to any other previous call, you have to click twice on that call, first tap selects the line, and the second one pickups the line.

Is there a way to make those two steps in just one tap? My users make hundreds of calls everyday and they feel like it's a waste of time and really not convenient when you deal with a lot of simultaneous calls.

If they want to be able to select exactly which line they want to pickup or don't remember who's on which row, they will still be able to use the arrows so jump to a specific person.

Does that make more sense?

Thank you
Thank you for your patient explanation.
Could you please press the "Swap" key.
The "Swap" key gather the two steps " selects the line, and pickups the line".

Thx
Hello Coco,
I do use the swap link, but when I have 6 lines it just swaps with the next line and if we want to get the last one ... We are going back into the double tap loop?

See what I mean ?
Hello ,

I got you.
But I would like to tel you that we have no existing settings for you to optimize this scenario. Sad

Thx
Ok.

Thank you for your answer
One more thing Coco,
is it possible to move all lines up when you hang up any of them?

Exemple:

Line 1: free
Line 2: free
Line 3: free
Line 4: free
Line 5: free

You get one call:

Line 1: busy
Line 2: free

Another:

Line 2: busy

Another:

Line 3: busy

You hang up the first one:

Line 1: free
Line 3: busy

Now, the next call will use spot 1, is it possible to move all lines up in order to get the forth call after the two remainings? like so:

Line 3: free -> next incoming call

Thank you for your time
Hello julien,

Sorry that our phone cannot support this features so far.
But may I know your application scerio, why you want to move the lines up, as it seems not to affect your usage ?

Thx
Hello Coco,

this scenario is really usefull when you deal with multiple calls at the same time.

Let's say you have 3 calls
you hangup the first one and go to the second one

If there is a fourth call incoming it will use the first available bullet and therefore you can hardly tell after many concurent calls which one was next in your line since all new calls are filling the top of your list instead of the bottom.

See what I mean ?
Reference URL's