Yealink Forums

Full Version: Ringtone T-22P invalid file name!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have a problem with upload ringtone. When I browse a ringtone from computer (witch is less than 100kb and a .wav file) and klik on upload.. message from webpage said: ! Invalid file name! Why? ..and how I fix that problem? Please help!
Thanks,
greetings from Croatia
Hi,

Please help to check the file suffix is " .wav ", you can rename the file to check if it can solve this issue.
If it still can't solve this issue, would please send the ringtone to me so that I can test in my side.

[Note]:

a.The ringtone which you update must less than 100k in total;
b.The parameter of ringtone is “Sample Rate: 8000 &Channels: Mono & Resolution:16-bit”;
c.The ringtone format is“A/mu-Law Wave(*.wav)”

You can refer to below guide to get more information:

http://www.yealink.com/Upload/document/H...531581.pdf

Hope this helps!
Hi,
I,m not sure if the parameter is “Sample Rate: 8000 &Channels: Mono & Resolution:16-bit” and how to check that but I followed all the instructions and use cooledit and nothing..
I sent one rington on your e-mail so you can try it.
Thanks
Hi,
About the parameter, you can refer to the guide, You can set up in the process of production.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1140]

I'm sorry, I didn't receive your mail, please send to me again.
Hi,
I test in my side, I rename the old phone.wav as 1.wav, and it can work well. I suggest that you can try to check if it can solve this issue.

Hope this helps!
Hi,
I renamed it and it work's now! Thank you very much!
I put 4 or 5 new ringtones in the phone but now the problem is to set them ring.
Settings/preference/ring type I put new one but when I call from mob, rings old one!?
Maybe the problem is with settings/ring/internal ringer file or text or maybe the problem is in the 3CX !??
Hi,
you can To select a ring tone for the account via web user interface:

1. Click on Account.
2. Select the desired account from the pull-down list of Account.
3.Click on Basic.
4.Select the desired ring tone from the pull-down list of Ring Type.

You can refer to below user guide fo more information:

http://www.yealink.com/Upload/manual/m/Y...V72_25.pdf

Hope this helps!
Reference URL's