Yealink Forums

Full Version: Problem with firmware 38.70.0.115
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(I sent this in via email over a month ago but got no response...)

We're experiencing a problem with firmware 38.70.0.115 since upgrading from 38.70.0.105

In a previous email to your support group, you told us how to disable the Message Waiting Indication tone, by setting the value to 0 in the Message field on the Phone | Tones page. This worked well until we moved to 38.70.0.115, at which point the phone would beep every hour or so.

We tried this on multiple T38's, and they all worked the same. We have now reverted back to 38.70.0.105 firmware on all our phones, where this function works correctly.

Can you let us know if there is a new way to configure this operation in 38.70.0.115 or does the firmware need fixing?
From my memory the 0 went into the STUTTER line item, not MESSAGE.
(03-05-2013 08:39 AM)elementpbx Wrote: [ -> ]From my memory the 0 went into the STUTTER line item, not MESSAGE.
No that's not right. My info came direct from Support, but see this other post on this board: http://forum.yealink.com:81/forum/showth...hp?tid=265
Reference URL's