Yealink Forums

Full Version: T38 DSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DSS Keys on t38 still require for BLF 0 for line 1-
Even though it should not be that way anymore.
Even the CGT2.0.0.11 produces it wrong.

Please advise...
As well when V71 coming out....
Hi,
DSS Keys on t38 still require for BLF 0 for line 1? I'm sorry, I don't very clear what your say, would please tell me more details about it, with more details, I can solve it asap.

There are currently no plans for a new version but we will continue to maintain this model.
(10-28-2014 04:45 PM)Yealink_Jim Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
DSS Keys on t38 still require for BLF 0 for line 1? I'm sorry, I don't very clear what your say, would please tell me more details about it, with more details, I can solve it asap.

There are currently no plans for a new version but we will continue to maintain this model.

On T38
This will be blf on line 2
memorykey.1.extension = 7777
memorykey.1.line = 1
memorykey.1.type = 16
memorykey.1.value = 7777

If you want line 1 you need this
memorykey.1.extension = 7777
memorykey.1.line = 0
memorykey.1.type = 16
memorykey.1.value = 7777

But that should not be the case...
Yealink_Jim?
Hi,
Given below is the configuration parameters:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#X ranges from 1 to 10;
#memorykey.x.line--Configure the desired line to apply the key feature. It ranges from 0 to 6.
#The value 0 of the "memorykey.x.line" stands for Auto, it means the first available line.
#But, when the DSS key is configured as BLF, BLF List, Shared Line, Call Park, Pick Up, ACD or Voice Mail feature, the value 0 stands for line 1.

#memorykey.x.value--Enter the value of some features. E.g. When configuring the DSS key to be BLF, enter the number of the monitored user.
#memorykey.x.pickup_value--Enter the pickup code, this parameter is only appilicable to BLF.
#memorykey.x.type--Assign the desired feature to the memory key.
#Valid types are: 0-N/A(default for memory key) 1-Conference 2-Forward 3-Transfer 4-Hold 5-DND 6-Redial 7-Call Return 8-SMS
# 9-Call Pickup 10-Call Park 11-DTMF 12-Voicemail 13-SpeedDial 14-Intercom 15-Line(default for line key) 16-BLF 17-URL
# 18-Group Listening 19-Public Hold 20-Private 21-Shared Line 22-XML Group 23-Group Pickup 24-Paging 25-Record 27-XML Browser
# 34-Hot Desking 35-URL Record 38-LDAP 39-BLF List 40-Prefix 41-Zero-Sp-Touch 42-ACD 45-Local Group 46-Broadsoft Group
#memorykey.x.xml_phonebook--Specify the desired remote phonebook/local group/BSFT phonebook for the DSS key. This parameter is only appilicable to the feature XML Group/Local Group/Broadsoft Group.
#memorykey.x.sub_type =

# Configure Memory Key1
memorykey.1.line =
memorykey.1.value =
memorykey.1.pickup_value =
memorykey.1.type =
memorykey.1.xml_phonebook =
memorykey.1.sub_type =
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please go to below link to get the Auto Provision template:

ftp://Jim:v2R88xcL@ftp.yealink.com/ftp/T38/

Hope this helps!
Jim,
You are correct-
But that is the only phone model that is like that, and as well-
If you use the CGT2.0.0.11 you will see that it exports it incorrectly.
Hi,
Thank you. I will check what is the issue,.
Any update?
Hi,
This is a bug on the CGT2.0.0.11. Sorry for the inconvenience. we will raise this issue for next version, but at present there is no plans for a new version.
(12-15-2014 04:32 PM)Yealink_Jim Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
This is a bug on the CGT2.0.0.11. Sorry for the inconvenience. we will raise this issue for next version, but at present there is no plans for a new version.

I would refer to it more of a bug in the T3x series, as they unfortunately are not uniform with the rest of the Yealink models provisioning.
Reference URL's