Yealink Forums

Full Version: ipv6 with 25.72.0.20 or wron config?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My provider switched to ipv6 and I use openwrt with dhcp ipv6 client. It works on my PC with phoner lite software and dus.net sip provider.
Even without cheking ipv6 support. Also I use ipv4 address proxy.dus.net.
proxyv6.dus.net works on win8 to. But yealink doesn't work with proxyv6.dus.net. No registration.

It gets only with proxy.dus.net registered, but no calls. There is no mather if I make portforwarding. I didn't it for Pc and it works so.
For yealink I maked udp on 5062 and 11000-12000, on the base i've setup this too.

update
I connected the base direct to the cable modem with dhcp and I can recieve calls, but still nooutgoing calls.
The same thing is behind the router. I suppose the router is correct configured and the problem is on the base config.

I will try to sniff some data between base and router.

update
I have got the solution. For testing I use my cellphone and call myself landline. On the yealin I see +49151xxx.
Then I try to call this number by pressing the green key and get short beeps like the number doesn't exist.
But I have tried to call my mother and without city prefix, just the number and it worked. Then I tried to call myself cellphone without +49, but in German we need to add 0, also 0151566xxx and it works too.

Also the issue is this international +49 prefix. How cann I disable it if someone call me from cellphone?
Hi kalobyte,

1. I sorry to tell the W52P doesn't support IPV6 network.
2. About your second question, you can add a dial plan to realize it. Access to the web gui->Phone->Dial Plan tab,
add prefix: +49(.) , Replace: $1. Just like below image.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1114]

thanks
Reference URL's