Yealink Forums

Full Version: Missed Calls not clearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using a T48G, my missed calls indication on the front page and flashing lamp aren't clearing.

I clicked on the icon and it took me to missed calls, now though when I come out of that view the icon remains on screen and the lamp continues flashing.

I cleared all missed calls - still no luck
I cleared ALL calls - still no change
rebooted phone - still no change
Powered down the phone, and when it came back - still no change.

How can I clear the icon and lamp (this used to work until recently)

Using firmware 35.72.0.30

Danny
Change of plan, they weren't missed calls, it was a message I'd never seen before saying "You have 3 new text messages" then when you click on the dialogue box 'view messages' nothing happens. I imagine these are chat messages from my VOIP service.

The T48 recognizes they're there, is there a way it can display then ? and back to the original questions - is there a way to clear the display ? (I've deleted the messages via a mobile device but the T48 still displays "You have 3 new text messages".

Danny

(10-26-2014 09:05 PM)dannycox Wrote: [ -> ]Using a T48G, my missed calls indication on the front page and flashing lamp aren't clearing.

I clicked on the icon and it took me to missed calls, now though when I come out of that view the icon remains on screen and the lamp continues flashing.

I cleared all missed calls - still no luck
I cleared ALL calls - still no change
rebooted phone - still no change
Powered down the phone, and when it came back - still no change.

How can I clear the icon and lamp (this used to work until recently)

Using firmware 35.72.0.30

Danny
Hi,
We have released the V73 beta version, you can upgrade to the V73 beta version to check if it can solve this issue. We have removed the text message feature in the T48 phone. And in the V73 beta version when the T48 phone receive a text message ,the LCD won't have popup. You can test it in your side and let me know if any question.

You can get the V73 beta firmware from below link:

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/announcements.php?aid=8

Hope this helps!
That's done it ! It's cleared the message icon and stopped the lamp from flashing.

Brilliant - thanks.

Danny

(10-27-2014 02:20 PM)Yealink_Jim Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
We have released the V73 beta version, you can upgrade to the V73 beta version to check if it can solve this issue. We have removed the text message feature in the T48 phone. And in the V73 beta version when the T48 phone receive a text message ,the LCD won't have popup. You can test it in your side and let me know if any question.

You can get the V73 beta firmware from below link:

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/announcements.php?aid=8

Hope this helps!
Reference URL's