Yealink Forums

Full Version: Ability to remove DSS key type image on T46g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think there is a way to do this but was asked by a customer today if we could.
On a DSS key prior to the label is a picture. The picture changes with the type of button it is. The picture takes up a little bit of space which would allow for a couple more characters in the label if it wasn't there.

Customer asked if we could somehow remove the picture. I'm sure some users would like to keep them there but i agreed with the customer the image is kind of pointless.

Maybe a option to Yes / No to display DSS key type image?

Thanks!
Hi Tsukraw,

This can't be achieved now, there is no a configuration about this.
I will record this requirement and transfer it to our product department. They may consider adding it in future.

Regards,
James
I like this idea. I'd also like option for the Image to be removed on incoming calls if there is no image.
Why do I need an outline of a head. Let me instead see the full Caller ID Name.
Craig, thanks for your suggestion of DSSKEY image.

About the second question, latest V73 has already supported it. Go to web interface Settings-> Call display, disable contact photo.

Regards,
James
Yes, please. I would be interested in this option as well. The icon doesn't provide much information and it takes up too much space from the label.
(10-28-2014 10:53 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]About the second question, latest V73 has already supported it. Go to web interface Settings-> Call display, disable contact photo.

James,
I had not loaded it yet because 3cx was not on board with v73. They are now - and I like this very much. Thank you for implementing it.
Reference URL's