Yealink Forums

Full Version: SIP-T22P on Wildix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
could you help me for a configuration of SIP-T22P on Wildix PBX?

Thank you!

Some info
Phone firmware: 7.72.0.80
Error: register failed

See the attached log (lvl 6)
Hello ,

I have checked with the syslog. And find that the T22P sent the REGISTER message to Server, and the Server didn't respond.
So, could you please check whether the account is correct ?
And is it possible for you to test whether this account can be registered successfully on other phones?

Best Regards
Coco
(10-24-2014 04:07 PM)Yealink_Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,

I have checked with the syslog. And find that the T22P sent the REGISTER message to Server, and the Server didn't respond.
So, could you please check whether the account is correct ?
And is it possible for you to test whether this account can be registered successfully on other phones?

Best Regards
Coco

Hi Coco,
thank you for your answer!

I'm sure that account is correct because we've an active Siemens A510 IP.

Tell me if you need I do some tests.
Do you have ever tested other correct account in T22P ?
When does the issue happen ? after you unbox ?

Best Regards
Yes after the unbox.
Actually no, but when I've read your message I've configured the phone with an external SIP account with our ISP with the same result.

I'm sorry Coco,
I've disabled the outbound proxy and the phone was successfully connected to external SIP account, but the problem still remains for the account on our PBX.
Hello

Does the issue still exist ?
Could you please provide the config.bin/trace for me ?
ftp://Coco%20Ke:9YKQ69mv@ftp.yealink.com... trace.pdf

Thx
(10-27-2014 04:41 PM)Yealink_Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Does the issue still exist ?
Could you please provide the config.bin/trace for me ?
ftp://Coco%20Ke:9YKQ69mv@ftp.yealink.com... trace.pdf

Thx

Hello,
the problem still remain.

Thank you for your help!
Hello ,

I have analyzed the information from your side, and found that T22P sent a correct REGISTER message to server, but the server responded 503 to phone.
So, I will contact with Wildix's engineers to find out the issue.
And could you please provide the PCAP /syslog from the Siemens A510 IP or other brands which can register the account 202 successfully. So that we can make a compare ~

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1119]

Best Regards
Hello,
I can't upload a log of Siemens A510 IP because there is no function to export it, so I've uploaded a log with PCAP of a phone correctly logged in to account 203.

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x62fcpynxrhpnw...3.zip?dl=0
Hello,

We have consult with Wildix engineers, and please describe your issue to : support@wildix.com

Thx
Reference URL's