Yealink Forums

Full Version: V73 Paging List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the new V73 release. Can a Paging List be used to simply Page an Extension Group? If so how? We have page groups set up as ext 300, 301, 302, 303, etc. We are using T46G and T42G telephones on elastix pbx system.
Hi,
Please go to below link to get the V73 beta version:

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=41

You can refer to below doc page 322-326 to get more information:

ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink....V73_16.pdf

Hope this helps!
(10-24-2014 11:20 AM)Yealink_Jim Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Please go to below link to get the V73 beta version:

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=41

You can refer to below doc page 322-326 to get more information:

ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink....V73_16.pdf

Hope this helps!

I already have the v73 installed and have looked at the manual in the PAGING LIST section on page 322. I don't understand how to put the Paging Address into the Paging Address column that would connect the Paging group to it. I put the group extension there and I get an error on the phone when select. How do I map the address for the extension paging group? the manual doesn't give example of such.
[attachment=1099]Hi,
You can refer to below pictures:(Take the T46 and T42 for an example)

T46:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1097]

T42:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1099]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1098]

Hope this helps!
(10-25-2014 10:18 AM)Yealink_Jim Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
You can refer to below pictures:(Take the T46 and T42 for an example)

T46:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1097]

T42:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1099]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1098]

Hope this helps!
I see the screen shot and the same example in the guide before. I know where to put the informaton, However I do NOT understand how to create a proper Paging Address that relates to my Extension Groups. We have paging groups on extensions 300, 301, 302, 303, 304. 300 is all extensions, 301 is sales telephone group extensions, 302 is warehouse....etc. How do I create the proper paging address that pages to group 300?
Hi,
I'm sorry, the multicast paging feature is not same as the paging feature. The Multicast paging is a feature of the phone and the Paging is a feature of the server. So Paging List can't be used to simply Page manage paging Group.
Reference URL's