Yealink Forums

Full Version: Syslog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have set the log level to "6" and rebooted the device.

The syslog appears to be limited to the last 10 minutes or so. Can this be controlled? I would like to see a longer period.

Thanks
Hi Spektor69 ,

This is a yealink technical support,nice to contact you.
Sorry, we cann't control it , it have size limit and will updating automatically.
Hi Spektor69,

If you want to record a long period syslog you can consider exporting it to a syslog server.
Select the syslog type as Server and then fill the ip address of your syslog server.

Regards
(10-27-2014 09:08 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to record a long period syslog you can consider exporting it to a syslog server.
Select the syslog type as Server and then fill the ip address of your syslog server.

Thanks, can you please provide some technical details on what needs to be done on the server side to accept incoming log files? My "server" would be running Mac OS 10.10 (not the server version).

Also I am only interested in logging SIP protocoll. What is the log level that provides SIP and at the same time leaves out most of the rest thus making best use of the available memory?
Hi Spektor69,

we upload the guide about Server Syslog, please check.
The log level is level which you select and I am afriad that unable to save the available memoryConfused
Reference URL's