Yealink Forums

Full Version: Master list of V70 settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

We just rolled out ninety some Yealink sets (T22 & T28). I'm using using auto-provisioning and just updated the firmware to V70. The problem I'm having now is finding the right syntax to use. I've gone through the V70 autoprovisioning guide and the unified system administrators guide but there seems to be a lot of keys missing.

For example, I need to re-enable attended transfer with the BLF keys. I can do it through the web interface but I need to update my auto-provisioning files.

Can you post a full list of keys with default values in V70 format for these sets?

Thanks,
Jim
Yealink Support?

All I need is a list of the keys for a SIP-T28 in the new dotted notation. It doesn't have to be fancy.
(03-05-2013 12:06 AM)jstorch Wrote: [ -> ]Yealink Support?

All I need is a list of the keys for a SIP-T28 in the new dotted notation. It doesn't have to be fancy.

I need this as well....... Is this available anywhere?
I also need this please
You may have a look at http://www.yealink.co.uk/assets/V70-Docu...%20V70.zip This zip includes a Common.cfg and MAC-Oriented.cfg. You have to rename them. The Common.cfg should be named y00..0x.cfg and the MAC-Oriented.cfg should be renamed to <mac>.cfg.
Thanks Muhgatus! Taking a look now.
For anyone else looking for how to set the BLF DSS keys back to attended transfer, add this line;

Code:
transfer.dsskey_deal_type=1

0 = Display Number (New Call)
1 = Attended Transfer
2 = Blind Transfer
I answer to my own question :

BEFORE :
[ Features ]
path = /config/Features/Phone.cfg
ButtonSoundOn = 0

NOW :
features.key_tone = 0