Yealink Forums

Full Version: Calls Drop on Transfer T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yealink T20P and T41P and W52P Phones

We blind transfer, it happens on all phones kind of randomly throughout the day.

Trans *ext* Trans

The second time we hit the Trans button, the call drops immediately.

Usually the caller calls back, the second time we transfer has been known to work better but not every time.

Pace Plc 5268AC Modem in bridge mode to Linksys EA4500 Router.

Any ideas? This has been going on for over a month and we are ready to give up.

Works better with Linksys router involved.

Edit:

I feel like maybe the phones are going to sleep and the first try to transfer wakes them up but isn't fast enough to send them the call.

Keep Alive is Disabled
Subscribe period is 300 seconds
any PBX involved?
(09-24-2016 03:11 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]any PBX involved?

Vonage
So what happens if Keep Alives are turned on? I have a feeling it has to do with the router and not being able to find another device inside the same network.
(09-24-2016 12:34 PM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]So what happens if Keep Alives are turned on? I have a feeling it has to do with the router and not being able to find another device inside the same network.

I have not tried turning keep alive on.

I have two routers after the pace modem/router combo from our internet company. I was wondering if that was the issue.

I can always hit the phones from a browser, is there a setting I can change that would help them find each other?
Reference URL's