Yealink Forums

Full Version: Plastic Label Covers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will Yealink please tell us where we can purchase these? DESI.com does NOT carry Yealink plastic labels. Many of our customers throw them out by accident as the plastic covers sometimes fall off in shipping.
Has ANYONE been able to find a place to buy the plastic covers for the BLF buttons?
I just got T38G. It's missing plastic cover, I though I may have lost it, but no where to be found. I got 6 of these phones and 2 are missing it. It's sucks that, they are awesome phones, but something that can cost less than penny can ruin the appearance of the phone.
Hello all,
Sorry for this.
You can contact your reseller or local distributor to have plastic cover.
Thanks.
FYI Support - I have contacted two wholesale vendors and they have no idea where to get the plastic labels. Any help would be appreciated in the US.
Hi Elementpbx,
Please send an email to support@yealink.com, and write which city are you from, them we will introduce the correct distributor in US for you.
Thanks.
(07-08-2013 10:53 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Elementpbx,
Please send an email to support@yealink.com, and write which city are you from, them we will introduce the correct distributor in US for you.
Thanks.

Hi,

The Plastic Covers could be purchased on http://www.TelecomCreations.com
Reference URL's