Yealink Forums

Full Version: Ring instead of call waiting tone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there any way to make the T4x ring when it receives a second call instead of just the standard call waiting tone in the handset? I looked through the GUI but didn't see anything. Maybe there is a provisioning setting for it?
This has been asked for many times on all the different phone models but Yealink has not chosen to make this feature available.
(10-07-2014 07:12 AM)rlsabin Wrote: [ -> ]This has been asked for many times on all the different phone models but Yealink has not chosen to make this feature available.

Thanks for the info. Has it just been requested a ton here (on the forums, which really should be enough), or has everybody actually asked their distributors to put in a formal feature request?
Hi Sunstatetech,

We will collect user requests from all channels and tranefer it to our product department.
You can also send the request to your distributor and they could feedback to our technology supporter for that area.

Regards,
James

anonymous1712222627012

Hi James,

Is there a chance to have this feature of "Ring instead of call waiting tone" available in the next V80 firmware?

Kind regards,

Julien
I would love to have the choice of 'Silent, Ring, and Beep' for call-waiting notifications.
This feature will be supported in V81 firmware. Silent ring is supported.
New to this forum, how often are the releases for firmware? Is this (v81) something to expect in Q2, 3 or 4?
V80 will be available in this or next month. V81 should be in 2016.
I need this feature as well please. What is the scheduled release date for V81?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's