Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G Calendar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a T46G and I'm using Nextiva, I can't find much info on Google. Am I right to assume the only way to get the calendar functioning on the phone is to subscribe to Office 356? I have Office 2013, is that supported? If not, is there any plans to support Office 2016? I'd love the calendar, but I'm not trying to pay a monthly fee for Office 365 just to be able have one on my phone.
(09-23-2016 04:05 AM)quebert Wrote: [ -> ]I have a T46G and I'm using Nextiva, I can't find much info on Google. Am I right to assume the only way to get the calendar functioning on the phone is to subscribe to Office 356? I have Office 2013, is that supported? If not, is there any plans to support Office 2016? I'd love the calendar, but I'm not trying to pay a monthly fee for Office 365 just to be able have one on my phone.

HI Sir,

Yealink phone maintain a local clock and calendar. Time and date are displayed on the idle screen of IP phones. So you con't need to subscribe to Office 356 to get the calendar function on the phone.
For more inforamtion about the calendar of the phone, please refer to the Guide below from page 173 to 191:
http://Yealink_SIP-T2_Series_T19(P) E2_T...80_130.pdf
Thanks for the reply, but that links no good, the URL's not right. Any ways am I wrong to assume the calendar feature lets me show my appointments directly on my phone?
Reference URL's