Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G Firmware 28.72.188.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
L.S.

As with the equivalent OEM version firmware, The yealink Broadcom 28.72.188.4 version has problems with uploading wallpapers for the display.

For the OEMversion, i did found a link to a firmware that fixes this problmen, however, i have not found a version for the Broadcom firmware. IS there a link or way available to get the 28.71.188.10 firmware. (we also got some yealink T46G phones with this specific firmware. This firmware works just fine for us.

Or is there any other way to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance
Hi,
I've been bringing this issue to our technical support team, he will contact you soon.
L.S.

The yealink Broadcom 28.72.188.4 version has problems with uploading wallpapers for the display.

Is there a link or way available to get the 28.71.188.10 firmware. (we also got some yealink T46G phones with this specific firmware. This firmware works just fine for us.

Or is there any other way to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance
Hi, I know this and the fix aswell.

When you connect the phone to the public internet and do a factory reset it will update automaticly.
Hope it helps.
Reference URL's