Yealink Forums

Full Version: Attended transfer hunging up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I´m trying to configure a SIP-T26P for doing this:

"A" is answered in my phone, and I want to make an attended transfer to "B". After talking to "B" ("A" is on hold), I want to trasfer the call just hunging up.

Is it possible? Tank you!

Fetoa
Hi Fetoa,

Do you mean you want to use attended transfer in your T26 and you didn't know the operation of attended transfer?
If yes, please try below steps:
1. A call B, B answer it. Then B want to make an attended transfer to C.
2. B press the Transfer button, input the number of C, then press send key or OK key to transfer the call.
3. Now the C phone will ring, C answer it. B establish the call with C.
4. At last, B press the transfer key to complete the transfer operation. Now A establish the call with C.
For more information, please refer to the user guide. Begin page at 96.
user guide

If it is not your requirement, please explain it more detailed. What do you mean you want to trasfer the call just hunging up?

thanks
I did a mistake (sorry for my poor English). I wanted to say HANGING UP.

Well, what you explained is exactly what I need, but just without the last step. I just want to transfer the call witout pressing "transfer" button, just hanging up the handset.

Do you undestand me?

Thank you.
Yes, do you mean the last step replace to "B hanging up the handset directly, didn't press the TRANSFER hard button"? Am I correct?
If yes, I want to tell you it is the same to press the transfer button, A will also establish the call with C. You can need to do anything configurations just try it in you side. For more information, please refer to the user guide.

thanks
(09-25-2014 03:53 PM)Yealink_Wilson Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, do you mean the last step replace to "B hanging up the handset directly, didn't press the TRANSFER hard button"? Am I correct?
If yes, I want to tell you it is the same to press the transfer button, A will also establish the call with C. You can need to do anything configurations just try it in you side. For more information, please refer to the user guide.

thanks

Hey!! thank you!! It works!!

I didnt try to configure Features>Transfer>Transfer Mode Via Dsskey>Attended Transfer, and it works exactly the way I want.

Thank you very much! It's so glad from you!!!

Best regards.
Glad to hear it can work.

thank you! Smile
Reference URL's