Yealink Forums

Full Version: Microsoft Lync Compatibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Interested in your T42G, T46G and T48G IP Phones with Microsoft Lync 2013 server. However, Microsoft Lync 2013 does not show them as “qualified” devices per the following website http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/offic...8944.aspx. Is this something you plan on qualifying for in a future firmware release?

Luke
Hi Luke,

Yes, we are in the proces of doing compatiblity to Lync in some model.
If an update, we will release it in our office website. Please be patient.

Thank you
James
(09-19-2014 10:14 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Luke,

Yes, we are in the proces of doing compatiblity to Lync in some model.
If an update, we will release it in our office website. Please be patient.

Thank you
James

Do you know which models will be compatible and what the timeline is for completion?

Luke
The first two model will be T22 and T48.
I don't have a certain date now, but I think it won't be too long.
Do you have any project needing the related information?

James
We are looking to move to Microsoft Lync 2013 for our IP PBX and are looking at Yealink T46G/T48G or Polycom VVX series for deskphones. The Polycom VVX series is compatible with Lync, but as of now the Yealink T46G/T48G are not. Any information you have on future Microsoft certification for Lync would be helpful.
Is there any news on a Firmware for MS Lync 2013 and the T48G ?
anyone experience with the "on hold" music with MSFT lync 2013
Hi dan,

Lync GA release should be available in a month, please wait.

Regards,
James
We are looking to move to Microsoft Lync 2013 for our IP PBX and are looking at Yealink T46G/T48G or Polycom VVX series for deskphones.
(03-19-2015 04:26 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi dan,

Lync GA release should be available in a month, please wait.

Regards,
James

Hi James,

I just wanted to see how this was going-- we're looking at launching a hostted Skype/Lync platform and we're looking to evaluate the Yealink handsets as an option. If the GA isn't ready yet, can we get a copy of the pre-release software?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's