Yealink Forums

Full Version: T28 unable to do call pickup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I recently switched phone supplier to Voipfone, since then I am unable to do a call pickup e.g. when an unattended phone is ringing in the office.
The call pickup code given by Voipfone is **2xx where 2xx is the number of the extension ringing. If I try to do a call pickup it says connecting but nothing happens except the phone that is ringing gets cut off rather than connected to me.
Hoping someone can advise, it looks like the issue is with our Yealink T28s rather than Voipfone as I tested on a Snom phone we have in the office & that worked fine.
Thanks,
Hi rebelscum,

I have got the issue what you mentioned.But may I have following answers for further analysis.
1.What is the firmware of this issue?
2.Have you ever tested other Yealink phones to do a call pickup?
3.Have you ever successful pickup in this T28?

Thx
(09-16-2014 05:22 PM)Yealink_Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Hi rebelscum,

I have got the issue what you mentioned.But may I have following answers for further analysis.
1.What is the firmware of this issue?
2.Have you ever tested other Yealink phones to do a call pickup?
3.Have you ever successful pickup in this T28?

Thx

Thanks for your reply,
1. firmware 2.72.0.75 - on all phones
2. yes have tried several, no luck so far.
3. Not since switching to Voipfone. Used to be able to do call pickup under previous system, but that was managed via on-site PBX which we no longer use (Voipfone is 'virtual' PBX)
Hi rebelscum,

Could you please get the information from T28 when the issue happen.
1.syslog(must be level 6)
2.config.bin
3.pcap
Note:when you want to capture a trace(pcap),press 'Start' firstly before reproduce the issue.

If you don't know how to get ,you can refer to below link:
export syslog config trace.pdf

BTW,please send your all information to my email: coco@yealink.com

Thx
thanks so much Coco, on its way!

(09-16-2014 05:39 PM)Yealink_Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Hi rebelscum,

Could you please get the information from T28 when the issue happen.
1.syslog(must be level 6)
2.config.bin
3.pcap
Note:when you want to capture a trace(pcap),press 'Start' firstly before reproduce the issue.

If you don't know how to get ,you can refer to below link:
export syslog config trace.pdf

BTW,please send your all information to my email: coco@yealink.com

Thx
Ok,I have received the mail from you.
I will analyse it in my side.

Thx
thanks Coco I appreciate your help with this.

(09-16-2014 08:58 PM)Yealink_Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Ok,I have received the mail from you.
I will analyse it in my side.

Thx
Thanks for your help Coco, now working after I enabled Call Waiting [Features Ge.Information] and disabled Call Pickup [Features > Call Pickup]
Reference URL's