Yealink Forums

Full Version: Transfer to cell phone T46G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm setting up my T46 DSS keys for my needs.
I have a freepbx/asterisk box which runs the system and a T46G on the desk and a wireless phone connected through a Digium card.

I'd like to be able to transfer a call from the desk phone to either the other extension so I can walk around or to the cell so I can leave and continue the call.

I have a DSS key set to Transfer, 100, 'Cordless' which correctly transfers the call to extension 100.

I'm trying to set button two (via web page) to transfer to '18005551212' and I can't make it work.

If I press the TRANSFER button on the phone during the call and at the dial tone press 18005551212 and then TRANSFER again, the call rings to the cell.

So, what do I need to wrap my head around to get this to work as a single step on Line Key2?

I'd rather not create misc extensions, etc. in freepbx and handle it that way if possible.

Andrew
Hi Andrew,

Let me explain my underestangding about you issue: you want to configure the DSSkey 1 to transer the call to 100, and configure the Dsskey 2 to transfer the call to 18005551212.Then the Dsskey 1 worked well,but another didn't work. Is my understanding right?

I have tested in my side ,and can not reproduce the issue what you mentioned.So,may I have following answers for further analysis

1.The number 18005551212 is internal call or external call?

2.What is the firmware version of T46? If it is not the latest version,please upgrade it.(You can get the firmware from our offical website: http://www.yealink.com/Upload/UCOne/2014...2.0.45.zip)

3.How many phones in your side have the issue?

4.Have you ever tried to change another number,but not 18005551212 to test?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks
The error was mine. While extension '100' is an internal extension, the '1800xx' number is an external cell number. As such, the number dialed must match my dial plan.

Making the full number match my dial plan allowed me to use the DSS key correctly.

Thanks
(09-14-2014 10:51 AM)Yealink_Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Andrew,

Let me explain my underestangding about you issue: you want to configure the DSSkey 1 to transer the call to 100, and configure the Dsskey 2 to transfer the call to 18005551212.Then the Dsskey 1 worked well,but another didn't work. Is my understanding right?

I have tested in my side ,and can not reproduce the issue what you mentioned.So,may I have following answers for further analysis

1.The number 18005551212 is internal call or external call?

2.What is the firmware version of T46? If it is not the latest version,please upgrade it.(You can get the firmware from our offical website: http://www.yealink.com/Upload/UCOne/2014...2.0.45.zip)

3.How many phones in your side have the issue?

4.Have you ever tried to change another number,but not 18005551212 to test?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks
Hi Support,

You mentioned that the latesed firmware is 28.72.0.25
However on the website you uploaded .45 as the newest firmware,
Please explain
Hi Abe,

Yes,you are correct.
The latest firmware is 28.72.0.45.Thank you for your feedback.I have already corrected my wrong.Smile

Thanks

Hi Andrew,

The issue in your side has been solved ,right?
If any further help needed ,please feel free to contact us.Smile

Thanks
Reference URL's