Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G key presses lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed this myself before, but I got my first customer complaint regarding the T46G. When keys are pressed, there is a noticeable delay, and sometimes the delay is much longer. Other Yealink models don't seem to have this delay.
Hi Sharkbitz,

Generally, T46G won't have a reaction delay to the key press.
All T46G in your side have the issue? What's the phone firmware and hardware? You can press OK button to check it.
Can you export you config.bin file to us, we will check it locally.

Regards,
James
It happens on the T46G & the T48G when you press one of the number keys 1-9 (physical keys).

This does not happen on the T42G.

A fix for this would be great!
(09-12-2014 09:07 PM)sharkbitz Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed this myself before, but I got my first customer complaint regarding the T46G. When keys are pressed, there is a noticeable delay, and sometimes the delay is much longer. Other Yealink models don't seem to have this delay.

Did you find a fix? I am having the exact same issue. Sometimes I have to pound on the Dialed to register a key?

Thanks
Aaron

(09-12-2014 09:07 PM)sharkbitz Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed this myself before, but I got my first customer complaint regarding the T46G. When keys are pressed, there is a noticeable delay, and sometimes the delay is much longer. Other Yealink models don't seem to have this delay.

Did you find a fix? I am having the exact same issue. Sometimes I have to pound on the Dialed to register a key?

Thanks
Aaron
Hello Aaron,

This is not a common issue.
If the issue occurs frequently, please try resetting phone.

Regards,
James
We have also noticed this on our customer sites as well as in house. We will typically have to reset the phone and it will be fine for a while and then a few days later the button presses will start to be delayed. We have tried 3 different firmware revisions and have also defaulted phones to see if it made a difference.

Currently on SIP-T46G 28.80.0.60

(02-27-2016 05:25 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Aaron,

This is not a common issue.
If the issue occurs frequently, please try resetting phone.

Regards,
James
Reference URL's