Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G - Bluetooth Headset Compatibility - BT40 USB Dongle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone was aware if the T46G and BT40 USB Dongle is compatible with any of the Bose Bluetooth headsets, namely the Quietcomfort 35?

I have seen a compatibility sheet however it is from a number of years back and I'm not sure if it's updated. Does anyone use the device with that brand and if possible, that model? Smile

Cheers
(09-13-2016 07:56 AM)ChowderChimp Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone was aware if the T46G and BT40 USB Dongle is compatible with any of the Bose Bluetooth headsets, namely the Quietcomfort 35?

I have seen a compatibility sheet however it is from a number of years back and I'm not sure if it's updated. Does anyone use the device with that brand and if possible, that model? Smile

Cheers
Hi Sir,

We haven't do a compatibility test with the Bose Bluetooth headset. So we are not sure if Yealink phones can compatible with the Bose Bluetooth headset.

The compatibility list in Yealink website are updated. Suggest to use the bluetooth headset in the list.
http://support.yealink.com/attachmentDow...+Phone.pdf
Reference URL's