Yealink Forums

Full Version: T41P: Account 1 and 2 won't register?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This actually happened a few months ago:

I've got a T41P that suddenly stopped working. I quadruple checked that my credentials were correct and it just wouldn't register.

On a whim, I tried Account 2 (fail) and finally Account 3 (worked!)

But why? I now have two useless account slots. I'm worried that Account 3 will die on me at some point.

Also, I can't pull the date/time from 1.north-america.pool.ntp.org (it works on other phones (non-yealink). I have dhcp off.

Any ideas on either?Huh
Anyone?
Hi gatorphan,

It will be better to locate the issue if you can answer my following questions:
1.How many phones in your side encountered the issue?
2.Account 3 has the same configurations as Account 1/2, and Account 3 can register successfully,but Account 1/2 can not,right?
3.Have you ever tried to reset the phone ?
4.What is the firmware in your phone?
As for the second question, could you please tell me if it can work on another Yealink phones?

Please get the info from phone when issue happen. (config the NTP server,then confirm)
1,syslog (level 6)
2,trace packets
3, config.bin files

Pay attention: Press 'Start' firstly before reproduce the issue. And syslog must be level 6.
export syslog config trace

Thx
1. This has happened to three of my yealink phones actually - T41P, T26P and T21P - but it most recently happened on the T21P.
2. Correct.
3. Several times.
4. 36.71.0.40

I don't know how to do the things you've asked of me, sorry:

Quote:Please get the info from phone when issue happen. (config the NTP server,then confirm)
1,syslog (level 6)
2,trace packets
3, config.bin files

Pay attention: Press 'Start' firstly before reproduce the issue. And syslog must be level 6.
Hi gatorphan ,

Could you please upgrade three issue phones to latest firmware and to see the status of phone.
If the issue still exist, please do following steps:
1.Register in Account 1---->it is failed.--->Get the syslog,trace
2.Register in Account 3---->it is seccessful---->Get the syslog,trace
It will be better to make a comparison.
3.Configure the NTP server,then confirm.----->Get the syslog,trace,config.bin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=988]

Note:In order to better locate the issue,all three information must be got separately.And it will be grateful if you can rename clearly.

You can refer to the pdf file on how to get the information when the issue happen.
Pay attention to : When you want to capture a trace, you need to press 'Start' firstly before reproduce the issue.
And syslog must be level 6.

Finally,Please send all information to my email:coco@yealink.com

Thx
Hello,
Was this problem ever resolved? I have seen this issue on several of my phones, all T41P. I have been able to get the user up and running by registering account2, and have now had to do it on one phone on account3. If this happens again I have no more accounts slots to use Smile
Please let me know if you have found a solution.
Thanks in advance!
A.
No, but I didn't try to do the syslog, trace yet.

In fact, I just noticed now that coco had responded.

Have you tried it itl3?

(09-11-2014 03:15 PM)Yealink_Coco Wrote: [ -> ]You can refer to the pdf file on how to get the information when the issue happen.
Pay attention to : When you want to capture a trace, you need to press 'Start' firstly before reproduce the issue.
And syslog must be level 6.

Finally,Please send all information to my email:coco@yealink.com

Thx

That link doesn't work anymore. Could you send a new one?
Hi, you can try this link:

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319

Regards,
James
There is no option for me to start the trace.

See my screenshot here. http://cl.ly/aoiR

Nevermind - I did a firmware upgrade and Account 1 can register now.
I had the same problem. I rebooted my router, then rebooted the phones and everything was fine again.
Reference URL's