Yealink Forums

Full Version: RPID on Call History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

We have an installation with Asterisk 1.8.20, T20, T26, T28, T38 and VP530 and have activated RPID-PAI-FROM in order to have the number of calling party after the attended transfer. The problem we have is that the call history of the phone receiving the transfered call does not update the calling party number at the call history. Is it possible to have that work?

Thank you in advance
Hi Apsaras,
Did you try with our latest firmware x.70.0.140?
http://www.yealink.com/SupportDownloadfi...4&flag=142
Thanks.
Was there ever a resolution to this - I'm seeing the same thing with current V72 on a T42G (with both international 29.72.0.45 firmware and UK 29.72.23.2), and a T22P (tested with UK 7.72.23.2).

To clarify the problem I have in case it's different - the scenario is this:
- User A calls B
- B answers call, then performs attended transfer to C
- Upon actually transferring the call, C's display correctly updates to show A
- After the call, the log of it in C's history shows that it was from B (both in terms of name and number), not A

I'm using cid_source=2 (PAI-FROM) with an asterisk PBX with sendrpid=pai.
Hi

Is there any update regarding this post?

I have the same issue, on trasfer (either attended or blind) RPID is shown correctly, but in call history extension which made the transfer is shown
Hello, please Yealink pay attention to this issue and give us a workaround if one is available.

I have the same issue here and it is very annoying.

When the call from the switchboard comes to my phone I correctly see the number of the remote party. However, if I hang up the phone and want to call back that remote party the number will be lost because what gets saved in my call history is the extension number of the switchboard instead of the phone number of the remote party.
hi

please modify autop parameter: features.save_init_num_to_history.enable = 0

It enables or disables the IP phone to log the transfer/forward party's phone number in the call history list.
0-Disabled
1-Enabled
If it is set to 0 (Disabled), the IP phone will log the transfer-to/forward-to party's phone number in the call history list.
Reference URL's