Yealink Forums

Full Version: Cannot upload ringtone via web interface T46G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firmware 28.72.188.4
T46G
When trying to upload a new ringtone via the web interface through Settings->Preference and then under Upload Ringtone, I get the following results:
when using any filename other then Ring1...Ring8, I get "Error:The destination folder does not exist!". When I try to upload a file with the Name Ring1.wav ... Ring8.wav, then I get "Exist the ring!" in a pop-up window.
The file is 250kB, 8kHz, 16 bits wav. I did not try to auto provision, I assume that would lead to the same result.
What is going wrong here?
We were having this issue as well. Updating to the latest firmware removed the error, however, the ring tone doesn't work (just silence).

Has anyone else had issues with this?

anonymous1712222627012

Hello All,

Pay attention that the ringtone must be '.wav'. Additionally, if the name is the same with ring1, ring2,... of course, it will pop-up a window.

And there is some restrictions about the ringtone, such as the size, the frequency. For more details, you can refer to the following doc for help:
ringtone guide

Thanks.
Reference URL's