Yealink Forums

Full Version: Unable to upload Wallpaper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am attempting to upload a wallpaper to the phone using auto-provisioning. I am able to manually upload and set the wallpaper via the phone's GUI. Here is what I believe are the relevant settings

Phone: T38G
Firmware: 38.70.0.185
Common Cfg Settings (y000000000038.cfg):
wallpaper_upload.url = http://tftp.easysbs.com/wallpaper/EasyComWP.png
phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:EasyComWP.png

Obviously the wallpaper is not changing. I am able to access the URL from any web browser (so not a permission issue). I am able to set the wallpaper manually to the same file (so not a size or format issue) The CFG file is applying because other settings are applied (e.g. NTP Servers). When I check the phone via the gui, the wallpaper file is not listed as an option, only the system wallpapers.
Your configuration is correct. I have the same lines and it works for me. I'd suspect that there might be a line with incorrect formatting just before those two lines. Your phone reads the config file up to that point but not further.

I'd move those 2 lines to the beginning of y000000000038.cfg and try again.

Barnabas
Thanks for the response. I moved the wallpaper url to the first line on the CFG file with no luck. With your thought in mind, I am attaching the y000000000038.cfg (renamed to.txt to upload) file for review.

Thanks for the help in advance
Sorry to hear that. Did you check that now the wallpaper is in fact downloaded onto your phone and you can see it under the drop-down list?
Barnabas

Here are my files attached. I have moved those lines into the MAC file.
Barnabas
OK Got it. Apparently you can manually upload a file that is not exactly 480x272 but you can not not do it via auto provision. The image I was using was off by a couple of pixels. (Must have changed it during a transparency operation) The screen saver doesn't care
Reference URL's