Yealink Forums

Full Version: Cannot Change Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else having issues changing the time on these phones?
When I try to change it, I press okay, and it automatically reverts back to the time I changed it from.
Any resolution would be nice.
Thanks

anonymous1712222627012

Hello jonnthomas92,

You can set the Date&Time correctly by the 2 ways. You have to register handset to base firstly.
If the handset isn't registered to the base, go to OK>Settings>Date&Time, then you can edit the time.

1. Manually.
Make sure that the function 'Time Synchronization' is disabled when manually via phone interface.
PS: You can disable 'Time Synchronization' via web interface.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=949]

2. Time Synchronization.
Going to Phone->Preference. Confirm the information in the red box is right.
PS:The item of Time Zone is corresponding to your local time.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=950]

If failed again, pls send config.bin file for me. You can follow the 2 steps to get it.
Step 1. Click on Phone->Configuration.
Step 2. Click Export to open file download window, and then save the file to your local system.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=951]

Thanks.
OK, How do I set up the web interface? I've got everything else working, but in order for the time to show correctly, I clearly have to do so via the web interface. Otherwise, it simply won't stick. I suspect I need to set "daylight savings time" correctly, and you cannot do that on the phone.

Thanks!

anonymous1712222627012

Hello Skilover,

It maybe yes. On the handset, we can't set the 'daylight saving time'.
But once we set it right via web interface, then there is no need to set it again.
And we can go the web page by inputing the IP address of base.
How can we get the IP address?
Just press the paging key on the base. Then you can see the IP address on the handset.

Any questions, you can send pics for us~ Thanks.
Reference URL's