Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52 Multi-Line Transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have assigned multiple lines/accounts to my new W52 Dect phone. Once I receive a second call and have two lines active I cannot transfer either call anywhere but to the other call/line thus connecting the two callers. If I only have one call I can transfer to an extension with the phonebook or by keying in an extension. If I have two calls the only option given on Transfer is the other line. Is there a solution for this? I will have to return the phone if not.
Hi,

I‘m sorry. This is W52P mechanism, a Handset can only support two-way conversation.
Thanks for the reply Jim,

This is a multi-line phone, meaning I can have multiple calls active and switch between each call. This I can do easily. But once I have multiple calls I cannot do anything with them except hang up on them. I cannot transfer them. If I only have one call I can transfer it. Seems like a firmware issue??

Your answer about two-way conversation does not seem to apply to being able to transfer a call with more than one line active.
Can someone help us with this? Did I explain the issue sufficiently?
Any fix for this? I too am having this problem, and it is very difficult to work around wit a very busy office. 2 lines, need to transfer one to another associate, and the two clients get connected together and us kicked out... not professional at all.

PLEASE HELP!
Hi ALL
I'm sorry to tell you that a Handset can only support two-way conversation, but a base can support four-way conversation. So when you have 2 lines conversations, you can't do transfer.
Reference URL's