Yealink Forums

Full Version: tranfser without hold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Is there any way to transfer a call without putting the party in hold?

-A calls B
-B answer
-A dictate the C number to transfer and B is pressing the numbers in his keypad during the conversation
-B transfer the call
-A listen the ring to C
-C answer
-A and C are talking

This is because A are not authorized to make calls directly to C

B is the operator, now B must write the number in a paper and then press TRAN, write the number and do the transfer. I need to avoid write the number in a paper, only write the number in the phone and when press tran button, transfer the call of the written number.

Thanks
Hi diegojk,

Thanks for you suggestion. Because the user must press the transfer firstly is behalf of transfering operation.
When you enter transfer UI in the phone, you can select the transfer part from Directory. Generally, the transfer part is you known man.

thanks
Thanks for the suggestion

I will explain my situation,

Some people in the office can not call directly, must call trough the operator, in these case, a person call the operator and dictate the number for external call, now the operator must write these number in a paper, then press transfer button and put the number in the phone

In the past when we had alcatel pbx, the operator can write the number in the phone during the conversation and when the person finish the dictate of all numbers the operator press transfer button

regards
Hi diegojk,

thank you.
At present, we didn't receive the similar requirement, I will collect the similar requirement from other users. If many users need this requirement, we will submit it to our product department for evaluating.

Best Regards
Reference URL's