Yealink Forums

Full Version: BLF Keys are not woking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am using elastix 2.3 along with Yealink T28 P with firmware version 2.61 and 2.7.

I am facing BLF issues with call park application.

I am using the 904 code to park the call (which is working fine).

Now, to retrieve the calls, I am have assigning DSS key with BLF feature. the configuration as follows:

DSS key1
Type: BLF
Value=905 (which is my parked extension)
Extension= *8

also I have tried second configuration as
DSS key1
Type: BLF
Value=905 (which is my parked extension)
Extension= 905

in both cases the Key light is solid green. but when I parked the call to the particular extension it's not turning into red.

can you please help me on how to fix the issue.

Regards,
Anand
Have you got hints for 905 in your dialplan? I'm not too familiar with Elastix but I know I've read something somewhere about Asterisk and using BLF for parking slots, and hints were definitely required (so the phone could subscribe to state change notifications).
(02-09-2013 09:12 AM)PaulC Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got hints for 905 in your dialplan? I'm not too familiar with Elastix but I know I've read something somewhere about Asterisk and using BLF for parking slots, and hints were definitely required (so the phone could subscribe to state change notifications).

Yes, I have added hits to the dial plan. but it's still not working.
Hmm... I'm not sure what to suggest.. Do you know what version of Asterisk is running underneath the version of Elastix you have installed?

I'd also be tempted to spin up a VM with a clean/fresh install of Asterisk (and no Elastix), then configure it manually to see if it works. At my office we have Asterisk 10.0.x and BLF works as expected for regular extensions, but we're not using parking slots. Maybe I'll play over the weekend at home and let you know how it goes..
Reference URL's