Yealink Forums

Full Version: BLF Call Transfer T46G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Morning,

When attended transfering calls using BLF to an extension the incoming callers information is not displayed on the destination handset.

If I press transfer, then manually dial the ext. number, it works fine, but using the BLF DSS key it only displays the name/number of the person who put the call through.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks
Please tell me the firmware version of the phones?

The scenario:
A call to B, B attended transfer to C, B complete the transfer, A and C make a call.
1. When B using BLF key to make a attended transfer, the C always show B even B complete the transfer?
2. When B attended transfer manual, the C will show B during B and C making call. After B complete the transfer.
The C will show A.
Is the scenario?

Can you help us to get the trace files from B and C phones. We can check more from them.
And please capture the trace files two times for each scenario.
The capture method: http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311
Scenario 1 is correct
Scenario 2 with a manual attended transfer gives the same outcome as secenario 1.

I was trying to describe that it works fine with a blind transfer - appears to be a problem with Attended Transfers?

Please find files etc attached.
Thanks for your help.

Tim

Phone B:
Firmware Version 28.80.23.1
Hardware Version 28.2.0.128.0.0.0

Phone C:
Firmware Version 28.80.23.1
Hardware Version 28.2.0.128.0.0.0
Good Morning,

Do you have an update on this for me please?

Thanks
Tim
hi Tim

i have update to you through Yealink ticket system , ticket ID is 32813, please kindly check your email and reply to if if any update.

TKS & BR

Michael
Many thanks for this however i have not received any emails RE this, can you advise how i read the ticket ID?

Thanks
I have this very problem. Do you have any update or resolution?
They have been very helpful via the ticket system - it appears as though the fault may lie with the supplier so at the moment they are investigating this!
Reference URL's