Yealink Forums

Full Version: Broadsoft xsi feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I am attempting to configure broadsoft xsi feature on yealink T42G, Firmware Version 29.72.0.25
However I dont see the Network Directory page via webUI.
I then used below configuration parameters in mac.cfg
bw_phonebook.call_log_enable= 1
bw.directory_enable= 1
bw.calllog_and_dir= 1
account.1.xsi.user= aastra36@as.iop1.broadworks.net
account.1.xsi.password= aastra
account.1.xsi.host= xsp1.iop1.broadworks.net
account.1.xsi.server_type= http
account.1.xsi.port= 80

Pressing redial/history/directory, does not fetch any results from xsi server. Any help in timely manner will be deeply appreciated
This can be configured on Web UI. Please go to Directory--Network Directory--XSI.
(08-15-2014 06:50 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]This can be configured on Web UI. Please go to Directory--Network Directory--XSI.

BUt the issue is i do not see Network Directory on web UI as i mentioned
(08-15-2014 07:49 PM)Alka Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2014 06:50 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]This can be configured on Web UI. Please go to Directory--Network Directory--XSI.

BUt the issue is i do not see Network Directory on web UI as i mentioned

try clean your web cache or use another browser
I used Firefox and chrome, but i still dont see the Network Directory tab. I have attached a word doc with screen shot

Should the phone not send a HTTP request to fetch the files (when redial/history is pressed) with the configuration i made in mac.cfg. Also how can check if the configurations have taken effect.
I would really appreciate if this issue is resolved asap. Thank you for assisting
Alka
Hi Alka,

If you want to use broadsoft features, you need enable the broadsoft features firstly.
1.The autop setence is :
Code:
bw.enable = 1
It takes effect after a reboot.
2. Or you can upgrade the firmware to Broadsoft version. You can get the Broadsoft firmware of T42 from below link:

thanks
I have updated the phone and can now see the Network directory tab. I have configured teh phone with xsi settings and am attempting to fetch the placed calls by pressing Redial button, but i am still unable to get the files.
I do see phone sending Get request, server sends 401, to which phone responds with 304. Are you aware of this issue

Please find attached the trace
1. Add the network directory into Directory.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=929]

2. please configurate the XSI corretly in Network directory tab. And you must confirm that the phone can upload the network directory from your server firstly. If you can't upload the network directory, please check your configuration of XSI.
account.1.xsi.password =
is there a custom tag that can used to populate the password
Sorry for I can't understand what you mean clear.
Do you mean you want to set a new tag to replace this sentence which is account.1.xsi.password = ?
If yes, I am afraid it can't take effect. Because our auto provision sentence is fixed.

If not, could you please explain it more clear?

thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's