Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G - Outgoing call in progress drops on incoming call (35.72.0.10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings!

I'd like to report an issue (maybe bug) that was pointed out by one of our T48G (FW 35.72.0.10) customers (a busy receptionist):

1 - Make an outgoing call and hit send.
2 - If there is an incoming call within the next second or so the outgoing call will never be established and it drops.

I've tested the same scenario on a T41P and T28P.
They will both continue to establish the outgoing call correctly while indicating the incoming call with blinking line keys.

On a busy receptionist's phone, where calls are answered and made simultaneously all the time, this issue becomes very frustrating.

Hopefully this behaviour can be addressed by a future firmware update.
It looks like the same problem as on this thread where the incoming call takes precedence. To my knowledge it still remains an issue.

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1959
Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry that I cannot reproduce the issue in my side.But I can reproduce the issue what Manstyers linked.
So could you please get the info from phone when issue happen.
1,syslog (level 6)
2,trace packets
3, config.bin files
Note: The syslog must be level 6

Pay attention: Press 'Start' firstly before reproduce the issue. And syslog must be level 6.

And then put you infomation to:support@yealink.com

How to get infomation from phone

Thanks
Any progress on this bug? We found this recently as we have a client that has T46G and T48G. Client CEO and receptionist have T48G and have continued to complain of this exact issue. Incoming call is "barging" in on current call, or causing a dialing attempt to be dropped completely. It is affecting transfers as well. Phones are firmware 35.72.0.20.
Testing shows this also occurs with 35.72.0.10 firmware. I have downgraded to 35.72.0.5 and so far, this issue is not occurring at this older release of firmware.
Hi Iggy0069,

Please try this T48G firmware:
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink....3.0.18.rom

Regards,
James
Hi,

We are still seeing the issue with the T48G firmware linked to above.
What issue are you seeing with the new firmware that James posted? I updated and tested over the weekend and am reporting that is has corrected my biggest issue where incoming calls would interrupt a dialing attempted or new call that was not yet connected.

Sincerely,

Eric
Yes thats the issue we are still seeing, my colleague is going to try 35.73.0.16 and see if that helps.
Hi Tomp,

35.73.0.16 don't fix the issue. It's fixed in 35.73.0.18.
Can you please let us know your detailed operation?

And please make sure that your phone is running 35.73.0.18.

Regards,
James
We tried 35.73.0.18 and this did not fix either I'm afraid.

2 users:

A ring group:

Containing users:

If user 100 rings 200 then I would expect both 100 and 101 to ring, however as soon as incoming call arrives at 100 phone, rather than call waiting, it hangs up the outbound call, which in turn stops the incoming call.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's