Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

anonymous1711612242218

Hello commanderkosmo,

Thanks for your kind explanations.
The following are my explanations for this sentence - 'We really didn't support this function - change backgroud image.'
Cindy: I mean we didn't support this function in our commercial version. So what James said is also right. We have some custom version which supports this function. But the custom version is specially designed for some specific customers. Hope your kind understanding. Smile

Thanks.
I appreciate how you ignore this when its sent in email so hopefully I can double appreciate it if you don't choose to ignore it here.

What's really amazing is your ability to totally ignore the concept that your advertising says one thing and you are contradicting it and not even so much as an apology for the mess its caused. How about you provide me with the firmware that I purchased in good faith when I ordered your product? Its like selling toilet water in a sprite can then ignore the issue when a customer asks for accountability. Let me be specific. Please provide me with an updated firmware so that my devices have the functionality that was implicated in your advertising OR provide me with the necessary RMA information to get rid of said devices. Was that ambiguous last time I asked?
Look Cindy. Ignoring the request is not going to make it go away. Answer the questions please.

anonymous1711612242218

Hello commanderkosmo,

Sorry for the late.
About the contradiction against the advertising, I will post this issue to our Product Dept and R&D.
And any update about it, I will feedback here.

Sorry for your inconvenience.
How long will this take for an answer? Thank you for finally responding but you do realize you have ignored the essential question asked. This is obviously not a benefit of Yealink. Support needs some help. Please respond with the information asked as well as the results of the r&d review.
Look, I'm quickly becoming a disgruntled customer. Answer the question. Which, yes, it means you will actually need to READ the question this time before towing the company line. Simply- you are falsely advertising this product as one thing but turns out is another entirely. I have unanswered questions here.

Kosmo

(09-12-2014 11:00 AM)Yealink_Cindy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello commanderkosmo,

Sorry for the late.
About the contradiction against the advertising, I will post this issue to our Product Dept and R&D.
And any update about it, I will feedback here.

Sorry for your inconvenience.
Hi Kosmo,

Very sorry for the inconvinence we caused. The W52P sun flower wallpaper derive from an internal test fimware but it's not supported in current public firmware.
Our document department will add a reminder about the wallpaper in a later W52P doc to avoid such a misunderstanding.

If under no circumstance can the customer accept current wallpaper our sales will help to get a solution like a return etc.

Regards,
James
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's