Yealink Forums

Full Version: v2.72.0.30 and T28P BLF lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a customer who has 18 T28P's. They are using firmware v 2.72.0.30. The issue they are having is the BLF lights stop working sporadically and requires a reboot of the phones in order for them to start working again. This has happened for the past several months. Has this issue been resolved in a firmware update and if so, when is that update going to become available?
I have the same issue with a T26 and T48G the LED do not turn on for Park functions it doesn't work even when I reboot the phone.
The latest firmware for T28 locates at: ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink.....0.75.rom. Please download and upgrade your device to latest firmware.
Hi arainc,

Please upgrade to the latest version(2.72.0.25) of T28 and try again.You can get the firmware from here.>>2.72.0.75<<

Hi 305voip,

Sorry,the park feature didn't use the LED. You can set BLF to monitor the other phones and pickup the monitored phone.
Please refer to the guide. Begin at page 153.

guide

thanks
I have upgraded the phones to v. 2.72.0.75, however they problem still persists. The lines work for several weeks, then randomly stop and the phones require a reboot to start working again. Then the same thing happens several weeks later. Not sure if this is a bug with the phone itself.
Hi Arainc,

May I know what's the server you use?
And how many BLF keys you configured?

Thanks
James
I am using Asterisk 11.2.1, with FreePBX 2.11.0.38. They have 7 BLF keys with 3 Call Park
Hi Arainc,

Can you please change the configuration under account-> Advanced interface and cehck again.

1)Set Timer 1 to 4
2)Set Timer 2 to 6
3)Disable both the “Subscribe to MWI” and “Subscribe MWI to VoiceMail”

Regards,
James
These are already the settings in place.
Reference URL's