Yealink Forums

Full Version: Changes to the idle screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to have the account's "Display Name" (instead of the "Label") displayed in the area under the logo.

For the space next to the line button, I would like to have the account's "Label" displayed (as it is now), but have it right justified so that it ends right next to the line button.
I'd second this request to change what's shown underneath the logo - either to use the account's "Display Name" field, or to have a new field for this purpose (per account).

Right justifying the "Label" field would be nice but I'm not sure how BrettB would like to handle the icon - leave it left justified, or put it in front of the right-justified text? The only reason I ask is for aesthetics if you had accounts with varying lengths (account 1 = "201", account 2="5-1234" for example)
(02-06-2013 08:20 AM)PaulC Wrote: [ -> ]Right justifying the "Label" field would be nice but I'm not sure how BrettB would like to handle the icon - leave it left justified, or put it in front of the right-justified text? The only reason I ask is for aesthetics if you had accounts with varying lengths (account 1 = "201", account 2="5-1234" for example)

I would like to have the icon remain left-justified. And, as you stated, with varying lengths for account #s, having them right-justified always had the number ending right next to the button.
Reference URL's