Yealink Forums

Full Version: yealink t19p and bridging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my work has gone mobile
im currently living in thailand in a hotel
managed to get the owner to provide me with a straight LAN connection to the room which is connected straight to the yealink t19 i own by internet port and using the pc port to connect my laptop
everything works perfectly

the thing is when im not in the room , i want to set up my laptop to get internet out from the ethernet port to the phone
obviously the laptop has a wifi internet connection either by my mobile hot spot or by some wifi connection i can find anywhere here
for this case i use my mobile hotspot
i try to bridge the connection and also tried sharing feature on wifi connection through network connection on windows 8.1
internet working like usuall but the phone says obtaining ip address, get stuck on this forever
ive tried even setting up a manual ip address on the phone, doesnt work, no line
what am i doing wrong ?
perhaps Firewall issue on laptop?
Do you mean that you connect the laptop with the WIFI connection.
And you also connect the laptop with the phone, and you want the phone also get the IP address from the WIFI?

If that's what you deployment, I need to feel sorry to tell you it can't be done.
The phone can't get IP address from the PC port.

If I have any misunderstand, please feel free to tell me detail deployment.
Reference URL's