Yealink Forums

Full Version: T27 cannot dial from history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the following issues with Yealink T27P firmware 45.80.0.130

If a call is received, the Caller ID is shown as expected, for example 7032620001.

If I go to the call history to make a ringback, however, the phone tries to dial 7032620001@192.168.1.106 which is the internal IP address of the asterisk server that sent the call to the phone in the first place. Note that the asterisk server is remote in a data center behind a Kamailio server. Anyways the phone fails to dial the number and says: Unknown URI Scheme and generates a busy tone.

I already used the following line in the config file (although I cant confirm its set in the GUI) with no luck:
custom.features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable = 1

I need help as we have deployed a lot of these phones and we are getting a lot of support calls.
What kind of a support forum is this? Yealink support has no answer?
(08-29-2016 10:54 PM)digitalaroma Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of a support forum is this? Yealink support has no answer?

I have similar problem. ptrace or tcpdump shows that on redial missed call from history the phone invites himself, I mean the account it is registered on sip server. So I cannot recall received or missed calls
(08-27-2016 03:04 AM)digitalaroma Wrote: [ -> ]I have the following issues with Yealink T27P firmware 45.80.0.130

If a call is received, the Caller ID is shown as expected, for example 7032620001.

If I go to the call history to make a ringback, however, the phone tries to dial 7032620001@192.168.1.106 which is the internal IP address of the asterisk server that sent the call to the phone in the first place. Note that the asterisk server is remote in a data center behind a Kamailio server. Anyways the phone fails to dial the number and says: Unknown URI Scheme and generates a busy tone.

I already used the following line in the config file (although I cant confirm its set in the GUI) with no luck:
custom.features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable = 1

I need help as we have deployed a lot of these phones and we are getting a lot of support calls.

Although this thread is very old, I have the same issue today.

Was there ever a resolution to your problem?
Reference URL's