Yealink Forums

Full Version: 1 side audio when received call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using a lower end model phone Yeastar T21

I configure it using IPsec, configure dyndns in my phone to connect back to my HQ mpbx panel.

I have no problem hearing when customer call me or intercom from my colleague from HQ or other branch.

The only issue now is whenever i make a CALL OUT, my customer can hear my voice but i couldnt hear theirs. Any solution to solve this problem?

I have tried to change a modem and still the same.

Appreciate help on this matter.

Teo
(08-26-2016 07:55 PM)josiahteo22 Wrote: [ -> ]I am using a lower end model phone Yeastar T21

I configure it using IPsec, configure dyndns in my phone to connect back to my HQ mpbx panel.

I have no problem hearing when customer call me or intercom from my colleague from HQ or other branch.

The only issue now is whenever i make a CALL OUT, my customer can hear my voice but i couldnt hear theirs. Any solution to solve this problem?

I have tried to change a modem and still the same.

Appreciate help on this matter.

Teo

HI Teo,

About your issue, to do more trouble shooting, please share me more information:

1. What is the phone model of your customer side?
2. Please kindly to provide the level 6 syslog, config.bin and pace trace when you make a call out.
3. Also, to make a comparison, please provide the level 6 syslog, config.bin and pace trace when you receive a call, since the call works normally.
About how to get the three files, please refer to the link below:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313
4. How many T21 you have in total? And how many of them have the issue?

Any question, please let me know.

Best Regards
--------------------------------------
Lucia Lu
Reference URL's