Yealink Forums

Full Version: Fonality Firmware STUCK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have T46G, T38G, and W52P phones. Had Fonality on them. We don't want Fonality anymore. We have done factory resets, flashed, everything we can think of to remove Fonality. It is stuck.

Other posts have been handled by "YeaLink support will contact you"

Please contact me as soon as you can.
Thank you
Hi David,

I have forwarded your question to my colleague, and he will contat you as soon as possible.
Please pay attention to the email for this problem. Thank you.
Doesn't look like you ever received an answer? Did you get this figured out or resolved. I'm in the exact same boat right now. Did all the resets on the 46Tg and still comes up with Fonality at home screen.

Thank you!
(10-11-2016 12:46 AM)Gumbybacca Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't look like you ever received an answer? Did you get this figured out or resolved. I'm in the exact same boat right now. Did all the resets on the 46Tg and still comes up with Fonality at home screen.

Thank you!

Hi Sir,

I have forwarded your question to my Joe, and he will contat you as soon as possible.
Please pay attention to the email for this problem. Thank you.
Hello,
I'm having the same issue on a tg38, what is the solution?

Thanks,
Jeremy Wiley
Hi Jeremy,

Please send an email to joe.li@yealink.com with the detail problem. Thank youShy
Any update on this topic?
Reference URL's